Friday, May 14, 5:15 p.m. on Zoom
Teens in 11th-12th grade and college students are invited to join Rabbi Brusso for a pre-Shabbat chat. RSVP for Zoom link.
Friday, May 21, 5:30 p.m. on Zoom
Marking the class of 2021’s transition from high school to the next phase of life.
5:30 p.m. – Rabbi Brusso will lead a conversation during which parents and teens will have a chance to speak to each other about the meaning of this transition.
6:30 p.m. – Friday night services will include a ritual of leave-taking and we will offer a blessing to the new graduates as they go on their way. Grandparents and others are welcome to join us on the Kabbalat Shabbat Zoom to see us bless these graduates.
Protocol for In-Person Programs
*Updated March 2021* – Following the recommendations of our medical advisory committee, TLC is returning to Bet Torah for limited in-person gatherings this spring.
In the interest of our mutual responsibility and partnership in caring for the health and safety of our families and community, each TLC family will:
- Parents/caregivers (not teens!) must submit Same-Day Health Questionnaire between one hour to 15 minutes before the program. (Form must be submitted by an adult, not by the teen.)
- Teens are expected to follow our *updated March 2021* Kulanu/TLC Health Protocols, including required face masks, social distancing, and no eating, designated seating 6-feet apart, as well as drop-off and health screening procedures.
- To participate in-person, teens must be registered for TLC.
- If this is your family’s first in-person Kulanu or TLC program: Complete a One-Time Health Attestation (one per family, per year)
TLC programs began 2020-21 as a hybrid model of in-person and remote.
TLC Arrival/Dismissal Procedures
- Drive up to the curb and wait for a staff member. (If teens are driving themselves, they should walk up to the sidewalk and wait for confirmation.)
- Wait in the car until a staff member confirms that you have completed the Questionnaire. Teens can leave the car and enter the building only after confirmation.
- Please do not arrive late. (If you must arrive late, wait in the car and call Loen’s cell.)
- Teens are permitted to walk to cars parked cars alone at the conclusion of a program.
- Parents are not permitted in the building.