Leadership Training Cohort (LTC) Executive Board Elections and Farewell to Graduating Seniors
Tuesday, June 8, 6:00 p.m. in-person at Bet Torah – RSVP REQUIRED to attend
For teens in 8th-10th grade
Friday, June 11, 5:15-6:15 p.m. on Zoom
METNY USY/Kadima Mini Golf Summer Kickoff
Thursday, June 17, 6:30 p.m. at Saxon Woods
More info TBA from METNY. Contact Lindsay Fabes, Heather Nover, or Bruce Varon.
Application for Madrichim, Madrichim-in-Training, and ELI 2.0 are due Friday, June 25.
Protocol for In-Person Programs
*Updated March 2021* – Following the recommendations of our medical advisory committee, TLC is returning to Bet Torah for limited in-person gatherings this spring.
In the interest of our mutual responsibility and partnership in caring for the health and safety of our families and community, each TLC family will:
- Parents/caregivers (not teens!) must submit Same-Day Health Questionnaire between one hour to 15 minutes before the program. (Form must be submitted by an adult, not by the teen.)
- Teens are expected to follow our *updated March 2021* Kulanu/TLC Health Protocols, including required face masks, social distancing, and no eating, designated seating 6-feet apart, as well as drop-off and health screening procedures.
- To participate in-person, teens must be registered for TLC.
- If this is your family’s first in-person Kulanu or TLC program: Complete a One-Time Health Attestation (one per family, per year)
TLC programs began 2020-21 as a hybrid model of in-person and remote.
TLC Arrival/Dismissal Procedures
- Drive up to the curb and wait for a staff member. (If teens are driving themselves, they should walk up to the sidewalk and wait for confirmation.)
- Wait in the car until a staff member confirms that you have completed the Questionnaire. Teens can leave the car and enter the building only after confirmation.
- Please do not arrive late. (If you must arrive late, wait in the car and call Loen’s cell.)
- Teens are permitted to walk to cars parked cars alone at the conclusion of a program.
- Parents are not permitted in the building.