Sunday, November 4th and Monday, November 5th
The Giant Tag/Rummage Sale has been a part of Bet Torah for over forty years. It is a fundraiser for Sisterhood, but more importantly, we are providing a much needed service to the community. Please keep this in mind when making your contributions. We cannot do this without your help!
Please donate gently used, clean and in good condition clothing, home furnishings, toys, books, sports and baby equipment, “not-so-fine” jewelry, etc. (NO undergarments, VHS tapes, cribs or ‘box’ TVs please!)
SUNDAY, Nov 4th: 9:00 A.M. TO 11:30 A.M.
Drop off and set up your donations in the Social Hall!
NEW RUMMAGE SALE HOURS
Bet Torah Members: Sunday, November 4th, 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Sale Open to the Public: Sunday, November 4th, 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Blow Out Bag Sale Monday!
Monday, November 5th - 10am to 2pm
$5, $10 and $20 bags ALL DAY
As a reminder, we have a few Rummage Rules in regards to Drop-off. By following these rules we hope to insure that Drop-off and Set-up go quickly and smoothly:
Please limit your contributions to clothes, housewares, books, videos, baby and sports equipment, not so fine jewelry and toys.
- We will also be collecting boots and shoes. Please tie or rubber band pairs together.
- There will be no early drop off, and any bags left on the steps, in the lobby or in the social hall without being unpacked and put away will be thrown away.
- You must unload your own items and place them on the marked tables in the social hall. Please do not place bags under the tables. You are responsible for unpacking your items. If they are left unattended, they will be discarded.
- Toys, books and games should be gently used with all pieces intact. No fast-food toys.
- No undergarments will be accepted
- Clothes should be weather appropriate and not ripped.
- We ask that your baby and sports equipment be wiped down if very dirty
Please donate to the community and find space you didn't even know you had. We look forward to making this Rummage Sale the most successful Rummage Sale yet! Questions? Email Penny Bednowitz & Meryl Schectman