Order deadline: Shabbat on Friday, March 19 (or first come, first served).
Pickup: Friday, March 26, 1:45-2:30 p.m. and 3:30-4:30 p.m. at Bet Torah
Questions? Please email Chef René.
Seder Plate Items
(items packaged separately) $36/each
- Shank Bone
- Roasted Egg
- Horseradish (6 oz jar)
- Apple-Nut Charoset (1 pint
- Middle Eastern Charoset (1 pint)
- Matzah (1 box)
- Romaine Lettuce
(Feeds 1-2 people) $72/each
- Matzah Ball Soup – homemade chicken broth, carrots, celery, chives and dill (1 pint, 3 matzah balls)
- Green Beans – garlic, olive oil (1 pint)
- Red Potatoes and Carrots – in brisket broth (1 pint)
- Braised Chicken Thighs – dried apricots, cumin, lemon, thyme, oregano, paprika, garlic and olive oil (2)
- Brisket – celery, carrots, onion, tomato paste, potato starch and beef broth (8 oz)
- Individual Flourless Chocolate Cake (2)
View this post on Instagram
Once you order your meal, you may wish to consider donating a Seder meal through the Shabbat Meal Program.