Bet Torah Religious School is committed to instilling in each student a deep respect for, and sound knowledge of Judaism, a sense of identification with the Jewish people and the State of Israel, and to providing the foundation for a lifetime of Jewish learning and personal growth.
- A Bet Torah education is based on a broad understanding of the meaning of Torah, and the following principles and values:
- Study and learning are lifetime pursuits.
- Mitzvot are ways of responding to Torah, and of actualizing our potential as Jews and human beings.
- Tzedakah is a way of life.
- Prayer is an act of personal commitment and community connection.
- Shabbat and Holy Days are positive personal and family experiences.
- Israel is a source of history and identification.
- Home and family are central institutions for the perpetuation of Judaism.
- Synagogue is an aid and ally of family life, and the indispensable means by which we live and share as a community.
FRAMEWORK FOR EXCELLENCE SCHOOL