Effective September 1, 2021, it is Bet Torah policy that everyone who is eligible to be vaccinated, be vaccinated, including the 12 and up age group, in order to enter the building or participate in any Bet Torah programming indoors.
Parents/guardians must complete form once for EACH teen in family.
Highlights of Fall 2021 Kulanu/TLC Health Protocols
- Teens will be socially distanced with designated seats three feet apart.
- Masks will be worn indoors.
- Updated Daily Health Questions will continue to be required.
- There will be no eating together inside. TLC will be able to eat together, outdoors at Bet Torah.
- Specific TLC programs will be meeting in private homes or outdoors spaces or sufficiently large rooms. Parents will serve only drinks (not food) outside.
- We will continue to monitor and evaluate current data and consult with the BT Medical Advisory Group to adjust our schedule or health protocols as indicated.
- For more please see our Kulanu/ TLC Health Protocols (updated August 23, 2021).
Teen must be registered for TLC to participate in in-person programs. (Only one registration required since June 2021.)
TLC Arrival/Dismissal Procedures
- Drive up to the curb and wait for a staff member. (If teens are driving themselves, they should walk up to the sidewalk and wait for confirmation.)
- Wait in the car until a staff member confirms that you have completed the Daily Health Questions. Teens can leave the car and enter the building only after confirmation.
- Please do not arrive late. (If you must arrive late, wait in the car and call Loen’s cell.)
- Teens are permitted to walk to cars parked cars alone at the conclusion of a program.