May 2021 / Iyar 5781
As we look ahead to next year we want to thank you for participation and patience as we navigated through this difficult year. We continue to strive to offer your family the best Jewish education and experience.
Mazel Tov and welcome to our new members and families that are joining our program this year.
The 2021-2022 hybrid schedule of classes (in person and remote) is still in the planning stages as CDC and medical advisory guidelines are still changing. Classes will meet at the dates and times listed in the schedule below. Our goal is to have each class in person at least once weekly. We will continue to keep you updated.
The Kulanu Learning Program continues to emphasize the following values:
- Involving parents as learners and partners in the experience
- Creating a path for Jewish learning to lead to Jewish living
- Shifting time to more shared sacred time together
- Intentionally strengthening relationships and friendships
Kulanu Classes Meet:
Sunday, 9-11 am and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 4-6 pm and monthly Shabbat Program
Gan (K) – Sunday
Aleph (1) – Sunday
Bet (2) – Sunday & Monday OR Sunday & Tuesday
Gimel (3) – Sunday & Monday & Wednesday OR Sunday & Tuesday & Wednesday
Dalet (4) – Sunday & Monday & Wednesday OR Sunday & Tuesday & Wednesday
Hey (5) – Sunday & Monday OR Sunday & Tuesday; Shabbat Kulanu monthly
Vav (6) – Sunday & Monday OR Sunday & Tuesday; Shabbat Kulanu monthly
Zayin (7) – Sunday & Tuesday
- Registration and $775 deposit per student due June 7, 2021
- Balance of tuition due by November 1, 2021
- All Kulanu families must be members in good standing of Bet Torah to attend Kulanu. If you are experiencing financial difficulties or would like to make an alternative payment plan, our Executive Director, Seth Young, will be able to assist you.
- Days classes are offered may be contingent on a minimum enrollment (determined on a grade by grade basis).
- We will do our best to accommodate classmate and class assignment requests.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions. We are excited to begin planning for next year.
Chair, Board of Education
Director of Kulanu