(updated August 20, 2020)
Welcome! The Kulanu Learning Program offers the quality of Jewish education and positive community that our families expect from Bet Torah.
Kulanu re-opens this September with a Hybrid of in-person and remote learning programs.
Please read the full plan here.
Mazel Tov to our new members and families that are joining our program this year. We are excited to welcome you into our Bet Torah and Kulanu community.
The hallmarks of our program continue to be a high quality of Jewish education, Hebrew literacy and community building based on the following values:
- Involving parents as learners and partners in the experience
- Creating a path for Jewish learning to lead to Jewish living
- Shifting family time to more shared sacred time together
- Intentionally strengthening student relationships and friendships
Special consideration regarding retreats for incoming Hey (5), Vav (6) and Zayin (7):
- Retreats or similar meaningful activities for these grades will be scheduled
- This year, we are not including a “retreat” fee in tuition
- Retreat fees paid in 2019-2020 will be applied to this year’s cost and any remaining costs (based on what activity is planned) will be requested of families at the time (most likely Spring 2021)
Please refer to this evolving FAQ about Kulanu 2020-21: https://tinyurl.com/Kulanu2020FAQ
Registration and tuition payments are on-line ONLY this year. To financially prepare for next year and to have a greater understanding of our enrollment, we are asking families for:
- $775 per child deposit due with registration
- 50% balance due August 1, 2020
- 50% remainder balance due October 1, 2020
- Or pay in full
- Payment options: Credit card (3% surcharge), or ACH/ Automatic Debit (0.75% surcharge) or traditional mailed in check (no fee)
Please refer to this letter from Bet Torah President, Carol Siege regarding our synagogue-wide financial plans for next year.
We value your family’s involvement in Bet Torah and the Kulanu Learning Program. If you are experiencing financial difficulties or would like to make an alternative payment plan, our Executive Director, Seth Young will be able to assist you.
If you have any questions, concerns or want to talk more about next year’s Kulanu Learning Program please contact me so we can set up a time to talk.
I look forward to another great year of learning and growing with your family!