July 29, 2020 - July 30, 2020, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
A Two-part Discussion for Teens with Rabbi Brusso and Shekhiynah Larks of Be’chol Lashon
*Teens are welcome to attend only one day if they are not available both nights. Shekhiynah Larks will be joining us on Thursday.
A program for teens in the classes of 2025-2020 (rising 8th graders – college first years).
Be’chol Lashon, Hebrew for “in every language,” strengthens Jewish identity by raising awareness about the ethnic, racial and cultural diversity of Jewish people and experience around the globe. Read More.
Need password help? Email Loen Amer.
About Shekhiynah Larks
Shekhiynah Larks is the program coordinator and a diversity trainer at Be’chol Lashon. She holds a BA in politics from the University of San Francisco. She is a native of Oakland and is very involved in Jewish life in the Bay Area. Follow her @shekhiynah.
“Breaking The False Assumptions Around Race and Faith” episode of What The Faith Podcast, May 2020
- Juneteenth: Joy in the Midst of Pain, June 2020
- Checking in with Mothers of Multiracial Jewish Children, May 2020
- Are Jews Ethnic?, October 2019
- Birthright While Black, February 2019
- When the Mikvah Water Touches Your Black Hair, November 2018