May 16, 2021, 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Sunday, May 16, 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. on zoom.us/j/84180370550
Teens in 6th and 7th grade (current Kadimaniks) and 5th graders (who will move from Club 45 into Kadima next year!) are invited to join Loen to make mini no-bake cheesecakes in honor of Shavuot!
Since there’s no baking, no adult assistance should be needed in making this recipe.
Shavuot starts at sunset on May 16. More about Bet Torah’s Shavuot celebrations.
(Makes 24 mini cheesecakes)
- 24 whole Oreo cookies
- 1 cup (240ml) cold heavy cream or heavy whipping cream
- Two 8-ounce bricks (16 oz) cream cheese, room temperature (either Neufchâtel or full fat are best) – Cream cheese spread in a tub will not work as well.
- 1/3 cup (67g) granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) sour cream or plain yogurt, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Optional mix-ins: sprinkles, chocolate chips, crushed Oreos, etc.
- Two standard 12-count muffin pans
- 24 cupcake liners