New schedule for 2020-2021! Mondays, 6:00 – 7:30 if in person), monthly. No fee.
Teen leadership workshops led by David Strinkovsky with Loen Amer.
We are excited to motivate and inspire our teens to meet their goals to improve our community and our world. Workshops with David Strinkovsky will equip teens with skills they will apply at business meetings with Loen Amer to plan major TLC events including Youth Shabbat and Purim Carnival.
Our new TLC LTC is open to all Bet Torah members and/or paid USYers in 8th-12th grade, and will continue to be tuition-free in our first full year.
All teens in LTC will be expected to attend workshops and meetings to make decisions about the future of our youth programming. At our first meeting, teens in the LTC will vote for an executive board from among the cohort.
Our workshops and meetings may occasionally need to be supplemented by an online Zoom meeting to take care of specific business
Program Schedule for 2020-2021
Mondays, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m., monthly, starting Monday, September 21 with David Strinkovsky on Zoom. – Add to calendar.
- Monday, September 21, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. on zoom.us/j/85128411778 – Opening Session with David
- Monday, October 19, 6:00 – 7:00 at Bet Torah – Elections with Loen
- Monday, November 16, 6:00 – 7:00 on zoom.us/j/85128411778 – Training with David
- Monday, December 7, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. at Bet Torah – Meeting with Loen
- Monday, January 25, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Training with David
- Monday, February 1, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Meeting with Loen
- Monday, March 15, 6:00 – 7:00 – Training with David
- Monday, April 12, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Meeting with Loen
- Monday, May 24, 6:00 – 7:00 on Zoom – Training with David
- Monday, June 7, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Meeting with Loen
Hello! Shalom! My name is David Strinkovsky and it is my privilege to be working with you on your leadership skills at Bet Torah.
David is lucky to call Rockland County, NY home, where he was born, raised, and lives. David was the divisional director for the Emek Division (within METNY USY) and is currently a full-time employee for KPMG in the leadership development sector. As divisional director, he oversaw numerous board members and co-chairs each year, and was responsible for creating, running, and organizing events that ranged from 6-400+ participants (including Kinnus 2017 at the one and only Bet Torah).
As a USYer, David served as the Israel Affairs VP for the Koach Division in 2011-2012 in addition to being a kinnus co-chair, and a member of various general/chapter boards throughout his USYer career. David went on Easter Europe/Israel Pilgrimage in 2011, and has staffed the trip many times as a professional, eventually leading the group. David is a graduate of Syracuse University and loves to travel, ski, collect minions, and more than anything live life to the fullest.