Shalach Manot for Purim
On Purim it is a Mitzvah to send gifts (Shalach Manot) to family and friends. So in addition to listening to the Megillah, and giving tzedakah, please be sure to participate in this fun tradition and important fundraiser. It is easy to fulfill the mitzvah of Shalach Manot with the Sisterhood at Bet Torah!
The gift bags will contain delicious and nut-free kosher goodies including Hamentashen, candy, groggers, and masks. Every Bet Torah family will have received a HappyPurim letter in their email with a personal code and logon instructions.
- This letter will contain your personal code and log on instructions.
- It is easy and fast: Place your order when you receive the email. Hard copies of order forms can be downloaded from the website.
- Simply go to bettorah.happypurim.com, enter your code and the first three letters of your last name and click on “Go.” Easy instructions will appear.
ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28th
- You will be supporting all the wonderful programs that Sisterhood provides our community.
- You will be fulfilling the mitzvah of sending Shalach Manot as set forth in the Book of Esther
- It’s a great way to show your friends you care!
Through the HappyPurim web site you also have the opportunity to give Tzedakah (another mitzvah of Purim) to three worthy charities: the Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry, Hope’s Door and American Friends of Neve Hanna.
PLUS: We always need help packing and delivering these treat-filled bags. Please look out for the sign up lists to volunteer during the week or two before Purim.