Sisterhood is Paint Night, Mom’s Night Out, Sisterhood Shabbat and Torah Fund
Sisterhood is Shabbat a La Mode, Shiva Meals, College Connection and Shalach Manot
Sisterhood is Tag Sales for our neighbors, the Food Pantry, Local and Israeli causes
Sisterhood is promoting Jewish and Israeli Artisans in our Judaica Shop
Sisterhood is Mitzvah Needles, Women’s Torah Study Group, & So Much More…
Sisterhood is where you will find Friendship, Caring, Opportunities to Learn and Share, and the Satisfaction of Mitzvot
Join or renew your Sisterhood Membership TODAY!
Our 2020/2021 dues are as below. Our “annual year” is July 1 through June 30 and dues INCLUDE membership to the Women’s League for Conservative Judaism.
- $0 – New Bet Torah Member – If you joined Bet Torah in 2020, your Sisterhood membership this year is FREE!
- $0* to $25 – Annual Dues (ages 20-28yrs): *$0-first year and $25/year thereafter
- $45 – Annual Dues (ages 29-64yrs)
- $40 – Annual Dues (ages 65+yrs)
This year, we are offering both an online and offline option to submit your membership and dues, although we strongly encourage the ONLINE option:
1) ONLINE: Click here to complete the ONLINE Sisterhood Membership Form online and pay via the PayPal pop-up. Note: you do not need a PayPal account to use your credit/debit card via the PayPal link; there is a small fee to cover the transaction costs.
2) OFFLINE: Click here for the printer-friendly downloadable Sisterhood Membership Form, print it out and complete it, and then TOGETHER with your check, payable to “Bet Torah Sisterhood”, mail it to Bet Torah Sisterhood, c/o Mara Baror, P.O.Box 868, Armonk, NY 10504.
ADVERTISING – Sisterhood Directory:
Let your Sisters know your Business!
Advertise in the 2020/2021 Sisterhood Directory. RESOURCEFUL AND TALENTED. YES, WE ARE! Let’s share our resources by advertising our businesses and services in the Sisterhood Directory.
- $18 for a business card sized ad
- $36 for a quarter page ad
Please click here to submit your advertising details online, upload your advertisement, and make the payment via PayPal/credit card.
Note: you do not need a PayPal account to use your credit/debit card via the PayPal link; there is a small fee to cover the transaction costs.
How can you help others?
There are so many ways to make new friends and to help others. In the membership form be sure to let us know what you are interested in doing – there are great opportunities for everyone!
Also, you can donate today to “My Sister’s Keeper” by sending in a check or simply clicking this PayPal link (again, credit cards etc. accepted; no PayPal account necessary).
All Sisterhood members are invited to join our Bet Torah Sisterhood Facebook Page. This group is meant to connect Sisterhood members as well as share important news, Sisterhood events, Sisterhood related activities and photos.
Please click here for more information, and become an active participant!
In addition to the links above, all of the Membership & Advertising Forms available are available at the Judaica Shop & in the monthly Message newsletter.
We are here for you and look forward to welcoming you soon!
VP Membership – Sisterhood