What is the Bet Torah LIbrary?
- 4000+ books covering all aspects of Judaism, Jewish history, practice, literature, and culture.
- Always accessible
- Easy to use
- The collection is constantly refreshed based on the needs and requests of the congregation
- Special focus on children's books
How is the library organized?
- Books are categorized/shelved by subject matter:
- young adult
- Categories are also broken down into sub categories for more relevant access
- Card catalog can be searched by title, author, or subject category/sub category
How do I use the Bet Torah LIbrary?
- To take out a book:
- Fill out the card in the pocket at the back of the book (name, date, phone number)
- Place the card in the box on the wall next to the card catalog
- To return a book:
- Place the book in the basket on the wall next to the card catalog