Ramah Nyack's Recipe for Ice Cream in a Baggie
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon sugar 4-5 cups of ice
- 4 tablespoons of salt (1/4 cup)
- Two 1-quart size Ziploc bags
- 1 gallon size Ziploc bag
- Mix the milk, vanilla, and sugar together in one of the quart size bags. Seal tightly (adults should check the bags for young children), allowing as little air to remain in the bag as possible.
- Put the bag with the mixture in it into a second quart sized bag. Also allow as little air in this bag as possible. Too much air left inside may force the bag open during shaking.
- Fill the gallon-sized Ziploc bag with ice and salt and put the smaller bag of milk mixture inside. Again, let all the air escape and seal the bag.
- Shake and massage the bag, allowing all the ice to surround the cream mixture. Five to eight minutes is adequate time for the mixture to freeze into ice cream.
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1¼ teaspoon of contact lens solution
- ¼ cup glitter glue
- Pour glitter glue into a bowl. Add baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Add contact lens solution.
- Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
- If needed, add ¼ tbsp of contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
A post shared by Bet Torah USY (@bettorahusy) on Mar 12, 2018 at 1:42pm PDT